The wedding pictures are online now, http://pictage.com/386670 . Make sure you have some time as there are 505.
The pictures really told the story of the day. Seeing them brought unexpected feelings. Especially those of Shelby with Keri. He really has been an incredible brother and father. He has taught things I never could have. What a crazy journey we've had and its not over yet! But we are reaping rewards along the way.
I love my family!

4 comments:
Keri was so beautiful!!! You guys are both terrific parents! I hope that our kids turn out as well as yours.
ok, maybe im special, but the pictures wont work for me. Am i missing something?
OOOh gross stop makin' out. Guess what, we're moving back into the ward!!!! So you get to see the new baby this time!
oMg! everyones all grown up now. please post how damons doing.
Post a Comment