Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Weezer Day... I mean Valentine's Day




Its 9:15 pm and I should be with my Valentine. I handed him the phone not knowing I would be loaning him out for a bit. As I heard a room number being read back and a cell number requested I knew he was leaving. I am so blessed to have a husband who without hesitation would go and use his Priesthood for that which he should, to bless others. I know he will be able to help another woman's Valentine bless her as they spend this night in the hospital. And I'll still be here when he returns.

One of the other reasons I love him. . . He's a great dad to these crazy boys.

Valentine's day tradition: Ribeye steaks with bleu cheese herb butter, roasted potatoes and carrots, buttered corn, and cookies from Smith's (Only in Bakersfield)! I always cook this yummy dinner because I hate crowded restaurants and it is so easy.



Now onto Happy Weezer Day... if you don't get it, you probably don't care. If you did get it, then here's a fun picture or two from a concert or two some young ladies let me attend with them.

In San Francisco waiting in line. Karl is always gracious enough to be photographed with =w= fans.















The Warfield-San Francisco



Six months later in Fresno.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Isn't it so great to have a husband who holds the priesthood!? Anyway, I think you need to get a cool Weezer shirt so you can be all crazy at the concert!

Eliza said...

FYI you and Shelby look exactly the same :)