OH MY GOSH!!! I am so excited for you!! That is so awesome! I so wish I could go to nursing school! Sigh... 4 kids, homeschoolin, more babies wanted, Don't think it is going to be happening any time soon :( So my soul sister in Jack Skellington love, i will have to live vicariously through you!
5 comments:
Yay Monica!!
Oh my goodness!! You are amazing! So glad to call you friend!
Woo hoo!! Way to go!
Not one bit surprised! You're the best and you look very official in your scrubs!
OH MY GOSH!!! I am so excited for you!! That is so awesome! I so wish I could go to nursing school! Sigh... 4 kids, homeschoolin, more babies wanted, Don't think it is going to be happening any time soon
:( So my soul sister in Jack Skellington love, i will have to live vicariously through you!
Post a Comment