Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Family Time


Tonight all of my family will be together. All of us are extremely excited. We have not all been in the same place at the same time since November 2006. That is when our last family picture was taken. We get to have four whole days together but it won't be enough. Tiffany has to leave Tuesday and then Brian will leave the next week. Keri gets to stay into September and our soon to be new family member will visit then also. But it WILL NOT be enough.

So the truely big news is this new family member. Keri is engaged!!! She will be sealed on November 15th in the Los Angeles Temple to Merrill. She is so happy and we are too. This picture is of them after they raided the local DI for some old folks clothes. I love this picture because it shows their fun personalities. Jacob says they look funny. Words cannot explain the feelings I have about this. Time has gone too fast and I miss my "big kids" being home, but I get to escort Keri to The House of The Lord and nothing can describe the joy that brings me.
We are off to the beach tomorrow, so more pictures to come!!... of the whole family, YAY!!!!

3 comments:

Thirstin' for Thurstons said...

they look so cute together. How fun!

Eliza said...

Monica I am so happy for you guys. I can't believe Keri is engaged. I literally cried when I read that. You and Shelby have truly been an inspiration to me. Congratulations Keri!!

CHERIE said...

You have a great family. I'm thrilled for Keri! Let me know if I can help with anything.