





With all the family together, we had to do something we all would enjoy and enjoy we did! The best fish and chips from Giovanni's, boogie boarding, sand castle building and sun bathing. . . all on Brian's birthday. He was happy to spend the day at the beach with us, even at 19. After cleaning up, we headed inland to our favorite little town of San Luis Obispo, strolled downtown and of course ATE (one of our favorite things to do as a family) at Woodstock's Pizza... yum!

3 comments:
I just discovered that you guys have a blogspot...yay! I love all the pictures but my favorite is probably Ezra asleep, it's great how kids can fall asleep anywhere.
Monica! I'm so glad you've been drawn in to this fun blogging world...speaking of fun, looks like you guys had a lot of Munn Fun!
Hey- good to see you! So happy you got a blog... I will for certain keep track of you now!
Your family all look so good!
xoxo
Post a Comment