Soccer is over. I enjoy the season and my boys love to play, but it is always a relief when the season ends.
The wedding is over. It was wonderful. I could not have done it without all of my wonderful friends who helped!
. . .but the gratitude I feel in my heart for the things of eternity are what overwhelms me at this time. I don't know if I can explain my feelings for my family, friends and the gospel. I just know that they are what life is all about. We are here to learn and be tried, but mostly I think we are here to help each other along the way!


"For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies, For the love which from our birth, Over and around us lies, For the beauty of each hour Of the day and of the night, Hill and vale, and tree and flow'r, Sun and moon, and stars of light, For the joy of human love, Brother, sister, parent, child, Friends on earth, and friends above, For all gentle thoughts and mild,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our hymn of grateful praise."
6 comments:
Congratulations the pictures look beautiful. I am so sorry we missed it. I am so proud to count you as a friend. You are an inspiration!!
It was a beautiful occasion - filled with love, happiness, and the spirit! We are lucky to be associated - we learn from you and your family daily!
On Sunday I was going through a box of goodies and found the newspaper article from when Keri was a Senior - what a tribute to her and you & Shelby!
Is your littlest boy Ezra? He looks so much like Damon? Your family is so cute! I loved catching up with you!
So cute- we need some pictures of the bride and groom. The boys look adorable.
I will post the link to the wedding pictures when the photographer finishes uploading them to the website. He is such an amazing picture taker and the other pics by friends and family really don't compare...and Hi Mandee, it was super nice to see you too!!
Monica, I just saw your comment and did not know your blog. This is too crazy how we can know about everybody. You family is soooo beautiful. YOu are always the nicest person. Thanks for keeping up with my mom
Post a Comment