Many of you may or may not know my brother has been waiting for a kidney transplant. Family members have been found to be matches and then the doctors would find some reason why they couldn't donate.I guess you have to be in pretty much perfect health to give up a vital organ.
Well... His girlfriend's mother is in good health and is a match. Transplant is scheduled and just one more test to do eight days prior to surgery.
A benefit is being held in our donor's hometown of Albuquerque. So if anyone knows anyone in the area let them know about it!!
A benefit is being held in our donor's hometown of Albuquerque. So if anyone knows anyone in the area let them know about it!!
I am trying to get excited about this, but it is hard for me because I don't want to be let down and I want so bad for my brother to be well again. So prayers are in order.
Please keep my brother in your prayers!!
My mom and my boys with Damon during our last trip to San Francisco before he moved across the country.
On the way to play tennis in S.F.

4 comments:
Your brother is DEFINITELY in our prayers!!!
We'll be praying for your brother.
You and your brother are in our thoughts and definitely in our prayers.
Monica I had no idea that Damien was going through all of this. I remember meeting he and your mom a couple of, times years ago they both look great in the picture. We will remember Damien and your whole family in our prayers and pray that the benefit is a success. Does he also live in Albuquerque?
Post a Comment