Jacob had his first violin concert. They really were awesome. The best group that performed. He has learned so quick. I am so proud!!
Every year the 3rd graders at our school have a winter program. They actually get to sing Christmas songs, but this song in Hebrew was my favorite, not a Christmas song, but so fun.
This week has been so relaxing eventhough we are all fighting a cold. It has been so nice for ALL of us to have a break. We really needed it. Two more weeks!!
Lot's more to talk about, but I'll do that later!!
4 comments:
Hey Chiquita!
How are you?
Add me to your friends list!
What a cute blog you have here!
~Rocki
Don't you absolutely LOVE Christmas break!? Post again soon!
monica if you are in need of post suggestions head over to my blog. I actually "tagged" you so now you have something to write about :)
That is so great. The boys did a really good job. Hope you had a great Christmas and are ready for a fun New Year!!
Post a Comment