Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hangin' at BYU with Bro

The Famous duck pond- Brian says that in the winter, ducks are found frozen on the pond on cold mornings

Stairs that Brian had to climb every day of his sophomore year

Famous people with famous names

Hanging out in the Eyring Science building (Lots of fun sciencey things to play with)





Cool statue in the HUGE library


At the trailhead of the "Y" - Brian has never hiked it before

The Y is much bigger in person than driving down the freeway and seeing it from a distance

The boys sitting on the Y

Brian on the Y- notice the sweat, the trail was only 1/4 mile long- straight up the mountain!

The view of Lake Utah from the Y

2 comments:

Willow said...

Hi Monica!!

Your photos brought back many memories. I spent about 8 months at BYU prior to becoming engaged to Russ. I climbed those same stairs everyday, sometimes more than once.

Going up the stairs isn't fun; less fun is falling down the stairs. I have fallen down them more than I care to admit. =)

Brian said...

Wow. I've just discovered this post. A year later. WIN!