Early this morning we were wakened by a phone call, a highly anticipated phone call, one I made sure to have the phone close so I wouldn't miss. Keri was a mama. The little girl who 13 years ago couldn't speak because she was so distraught over losing her own and scared about going home to the memories, she is a mama! She is going to be so good. She is so good. I can hear the care and concern and confidence in her voice about what that tiny baby needs. A mother really knows. It is absolutely amazing to me... miraculous!
My heart is so full! I am a changed woman because of the blessings of getting to raise these children. I am so grateful for the opportunities the Lord has blessed me with. His hand has been in it all!
Congratulations Tew family!
Welcome Eliana Jean
born 5:27 am March 4th 2010
6 lbs, 19 1/2 inches
Welcome Eliana Jean
born 5:27 am March 4th 2010
6 lbs, 19 1/2 inches
**pictures coming soon!
6 comments:
That's so sweet! Such a small baby for being overdue. Can't wait for pictures!!! Congrats to Keri.
This post made me cry...
Well, I hope you've made an official decision as to what you'll be called! And please hurry with pictures :)
What a special blessing Eliana will be to her mom and dad!!
So glad that Keri had you as her example!
Well, do we get to call you grandma? Sort of? Oh, Monica, you and Shelby have your places already set up in the Celestial Kingdom for all you have done and still do for his siblings. What joy for Keri. We are happy for ALL of you!
beautiful post...that baby is exactly 40 years younger then me. born on MY birthday. Congrats...pass that on!
Congrats to your whole family. This post really made me cry! You truly are an amazing woman Monica and what a blessing you have been to those amazing kids. I can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment