Here she is! I'll be taking more pictures when we go up for her blessing.



Keri is really tired, not getting much sleep. Oh the joys of motherhood! I can't wait to help her for a few days and make some enchiladas!! The boys are really excited too! They get to take an extra week off from school and have a 2 week easter vacation. How lucky!
In other news, I finished my final today and Shelby will be done tomorrow. I am so grateful for the people who have helped us on this journey. We could not be doing this with out our Heavenly Father and his helpers here on earth. Our prayers have been answered and wonderful blessings have come as people have been so generous with their time and resources. I only hope I will be back on the giving end of the spectrum soon. I miss being home and more available to my friends, but I have come to terms with the fact that life is not usually what you expect and it is hard. So my focus is on my family and part of that is me and Shelby going to school again. A year from June and I will be graduated and new trials will come. I've found each stage of life is challenging. I'm not sure it ever gets easier, just different. So we have to enjoy it all!
That's what I'm trying to do.
1 comment:
She's beautiful; looks like her Mama! Enjoy your trip.
Post a Comment