Friday, October 21, 2011

Mom's Perspective- Just Outstanding

Bikes still loaded time to enjoy the picnic.
Luke about to catch a goldfish.
Even though I have had to keep them from trying to mortally wound one another...
These boys really are the best of friends.

Drove up the rode to Shirley Meadows  for the boys to start the ride.
I drove down ahead of them to get some shots of them on the actual trail. I had no idea the wait I would have ahead of me.


The end back at the Wofford Heights Post Office. Luke and I waited for hours. I had brought the Primary Lesson I would be teaching the next day for Ezra's class and my scriptures but that did not keep me busy the whole time. Thank goodness my friend April called to keep me busy and keep my mind from wondering..."What is taking them so long? Are they OK?" As always, I said a little prayer to ease my mind and received that calm peaceful feeling that they were fine, just be patient. And they were.
Happy men ready to eat and head home.

No comments: