Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Move On

"Let's get up and leave this town. I just want to go right now" The Rentals
...and so we did

 Let's go on a hike...to the top of that mountain...yes that one way up at the top

 Taking a break and looking back at the ocean.


 Made it to the Peak. Difficult and Hot on the way up and Cool and Breezy at the top. Just like life.

 Back down at the cliffs we could appreciate how far we had gone.
We hadn't gotten away in a while. No time and no money. We have a little more of both these days. So our trip to our favorite little SLO was enjoyed that much more. We're still climbing our hill but we've made quite the journey.

3 comments:

Carla said...

I love you guys! It looks like you had a great time. I'm praying and crossing my fingers for a speedy and successful school/finding a job experience for Shelby. Just imagine, you guys will be rolling in the dough and Shelby will have summers OFF!

Sonnet and Christian said...

What a fantastic way to spend the day! I miss you!

Susan said...

Just taking some time catching up through your wonderful blog. Profoundly poetic.
Love, Susan