Damon & Ezra

I just had to let everyone know that the kidney is in!! Damon and Bebe(his donor) are doing great. Now time will only tell. This is so exciting to think of him being healthy again. Not having to worry about dialysis. Pills are definitely better than dialysis. Ezra made him a "Happy Surgery" card for us all to sign. I wish I would have scanned it before I sent it with my mom. The "H" was riding a skateboard...it was really neat. He is quite the little artist! When I saw him writing the Hap I asked him what he was writing, worried that he was writing Happy Birthday. He told me "Happy Surgery" well DUH mom!! And it is a happy surgery. Bet you couldn't find that in a Hallmark store!
1 comment:
So thankful to know your brother is doing well. This is a great miracle. I can only imagine the card - so cute! Will look forward to updates!
Post a Comment