Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy, Busy

These pictures are from the day before Easter. I didn't take any pictures on Easter. Bad Mommy! We went up to the Kern Canyon Trail and enjoyed the beutiful weather. The wildflowers were out in full bloom. The boys had a snack on the trail. They have to eat every other hour when they are not at school. We took Luke and of course, he led the way.
After our hike on the trail, we drove up to Kernville and hung out at Riverside Park. As the name of the park states, it is right next to the River (Kern River). Luke enjoyed a dip in the water. We had to keep him on the leash because he probably would have floated back to Bakersfield. You know that fast moving Kern! My favorite part of Kernville is the Pizza Barn. I have seriously contemplated moving up there just so I could eat there whenever I wanted. It really is the best pizza in the world!! Shelby teases me when I say that because I am not really a world traveler, but I insist that it is!! After all the walking and with full bellies, the boys crashed for the winding drive home.
In other news... We are going to try to sell our house. We have met with a few agents and should have it listed by the end of the week. So if any of you know anyone looking for a cute little inexpensive house, let us know ASAP before we sign with an agent. We have gone back and forth about this and the market has been crazy for so long and still is. So we decided there will never be a perfect time to sell and we have waited long enough. And if it doesn't sell, then we are where we are supposed to be and that's fine too. So wish us luck and if anyone wants to come help me pack up things to take to storage and stage the house... PLEASE call me!!!

4 comments:

Carla said...

I am absolutely available to help!! I will call you today or tomorrow. I'm sad that we're not quite in the market yet. If so, I would buy your house!

Thirstin' for Thurstons said...

I love those boys and miss them terribly. I know they miss me too, i can feel it. I dont think you need a storage unit, your funrniture looks great. But if you need some advise, thats what my mom does for a living...

Rinez said...

If you sell your house, where will you go? Hopefully, still here!!!

Anonymous said...

What the HECK!?!?!
Where are you going?? You can't leave?
I can help stage your house after the 17th ! :)