
You know... I really have a hard time with giving each entry a title. Its like I'm writing a paper, which I'm not. No thank you!
May is the busiest month of the year for me, even busier than December (I don't overdo Christmas anymore). So, I'll update now for the rest of April and hope for one post in May.
This month Jacob and I went on a field trip to the San Antonio de Padua Mission with the rest of the 4th grade students. It was an adventure to say the least. I got to roam about with 6 boys exploring the mission grounds. After almost 4 hours on the bus we were all ready for our freedom... and our lunch.


There were cats everywhere

Jacob's friend Jack took a picture of us
Damon's transplant is Tuesday morning and the whole family is excited instead of worried. Finally! No more dialysis! I talked to him and he sounds great. Keep praying that all will go well for him and his donor!
3 comments:
What's with the cats at the mission? I'm glad everything's great. I pray for the best with Damon. I love you!
Yeah, I agree with Keri, What's with the cats?! I saw the pic of the cat by the olive crusher, and I could swear at first glance it looked like the cat was doing the manual labor! :D
HOW FUN!!! I feel bad that I don't get the go with Christian to the Science Center and IMAX in LA next week, but there are other parents who want to go and so I decided that I needed to step back and let them go - needless to say Christian wasn't happy.
Post a Comment