Sunday, June 22, 2008

And then came Keri...

1 year and 3 days after Tiffany was born, Keri came. I hope she doesn't hate me for putting up her silly pictures. Nevermind, this is Keri we're talking about. Anyone who knows Keri knows its difficult to get a rise out of Keri. But when you do get it, watch out because things must be really bad. I don't think anyone outside the family has seen her upset. If you have, please let us know in the comments section. I'm sure everyone would love to hear your story.
Keri really is a patient girl. She was blessed that way. She had to be or she would not have survived being the middle child. Keri excels in all that she does. This isn't because things come easy to her. It is because she works her booty off.

Here she is trying to save her booty from getting wet. Shelby tried to give her a piggy back ride through the deep, fresh snow, but she fell off. So he was gonna pick her up. Well maybe not, he does have her by the foot. Nevermind, who knows whats going on there. We did have fun though!





Saying goodbye at Christmas. That was the last time we saw her and the rest of the big kids. These are just cute pictures I had to share.

Keri really is a sweet, smart girl...actually woman! She's married so I guess I can't call her a girl anymore! I am so glad for the choices she's made that have brought her where she is today. She has made part of one of my dreams come true...to take my kids to the Temple. I am so grateful for that time with her, for all of my time with her. She was my help around the house and my company in the kitchen. Cooking is just not the same without her! Merrill got a good woman! I have been so blessed by Keri's actions. I can't tell all the stories here.
Happy Birthday Keri!!
You Know We Love You!!

3 comments:

Brian said...

That was tender. :D

KillmerFam said...

I haven't seen Keri mad, but you could call her a "gill" instead of "girl" or "woman"! ;) (That's my "Keri story) Happy Birthday Keri!

Keri and Merrill Tew said...

Thanks Monice, that made my day! I love you too--I could never express how much.