Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Whole Entire Decade!

Today my first born is ten! TEN YEARS OLD!!!!
I cannot believe it!
Here are some pictures for now.
More all about Jacob and his birthday tomorrow!
The first time I got to hold him. He was on a ventilator, IV in his umbilcle cord and hooked up to so many monitors, I couldn't hold him for about a week.

One year old in Tennessee visiting great grandparents.


The best big brothers and sisters!

He has always looked after his little brother.


All boy! Blowing bubbles with his spit!


He loves his Papa! I found so many pictures at different ages of him looking at Shelby with this very look!


And here he is... All grown up and 10 years old.

I looked back at all the old pictures and can still see that sweet baby, toddler, preschooler in this boy before me. It all continues to go too fast for me!

Happy Birthday Big Boy!

I love you more than the world!!

3 comments:

Carla said...

This kind of makes me sad. Why does time go by so quickly when we have precious little ones? I remember when your kids were tiny! :( SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY though!!!

Brian said...

This was the best post ever! I got all teary-eyed remembering back that far. Thanks for the road trip to the past!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe he's ten! It's too crazy!! All those photos brought back memories too... :)