Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Party

Jacob is pretty easy to please. All he wanted was to have his friend Noah spend the night and go bowling.
I asked him what kind of cake he wanted: Ice cream cake!
What kind of ice cream cake? Cookies & Cream
So I made one rather than spending $30 and it was soooo... good!!
Jacob is so excited to be a Webelo and earn his Arrow of Light.
Right now Jacob's favorite things are books and Legos.






3 comments:

Carla said...

The boys did such a good job on the layout!!!

Eliza said...

I'm a little slow so you will have to explain to me how you got the cake in the middle of the ice cream?!?! I'm very impressed! Happy birthday to your Jacob you guys are such great parents.

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how big Jacob is getting! In that last picture, he looks so much taller than little Ezra :)