Friday, September 5, 2008

I love my family


Just had to post real quick and mention how much I love my family. Maybe I've been feeling super sentimental because the time I have with them seems like so little lately and I need to enjoy every second. I don't know. But Ezra and Jacob have been so cuddly lately and sweet. Well Jacob kinda had a major meltdown tonight, but it is the end of a long week so I'll cut him some slack! Shelby too... sweet and stuff. He's been making dinner every night and it hasn't been mac 'n cheese and hot dogs. The kids say his everything is better than mine. Whatever! They're just kissing dad's booty. I really do appreciate him. I'm also really missing Tiffany, Keri & Brian. I have no idea when I'll get to see them next. My baby is getting baptized tomorrow and when I saw his name on his scriptures, I almost cried. Yes you read that right... ALMOST! I'll save it for tomorrow. I got a call tonight to speak at the baptism. I thought I was off the hook. I don't think I'll ever be. And that's OK. We are here to serve and I am so indebted to the Lord I'll do whatever He needs me to. That's it for now. I need to go finish that talk.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Awww Ezra! He's getting too big too fast! You should let us invite you for a yummy, boring dinner sometime! Seriously, we don't know how to entertain so it's boring here but we're slightly above average cooks so yeah...

Rinez said...

Beautiful family! They do grow up and before you know it, you're like us with no little chicks in the nest any more. On to other things. Won't it be nice when we're all in the hereafter together and all of this "stuff" is finished!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh, wow! That picture was taken almost 5 years ago! It's crazy how quick time flies by! Everyone looks soo much younger! It makes me miss the old days :( I love you and hope you're having a great week though :)