...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
WOO WHO! yeah monica!!!
Monica, I am so happy for you! Your journey will be so wonderful as you learn and grow. You're going to be a wonderful nurse.
Awesome! Congrats!!
Outstanding! I have to say it... I told you you'd get in!! Can't wait to start bugging you with weird medical questions. Be prepared, I'm a hypochondriac.
CONGRATULATIONS!! The medical field will be a more caring place because of your sweetness!I'm sp proud of you and Shelby - I can be proud - I've known you both for FOREVER!!
Way to Monica.
Congrats! Now we can have another joint graduation ;)
Congratulations Monica!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WOO WHO! yeah monica!!!
Monica, I am so happy for you! Your journey will be so wonderful as you learn and grow. You're going to be a wonderful nurse.
Awesome! Congrats!!
Outstanding! I have to say it... I told you you'd get in!! Can't wait to start bugging you with weird medical questions. Be prepared, I'm a hypochondriac.
CONGRATULATIONS!! The medical field will be a more caring place because of your sweetness!
I'm sp proud of you and Shelby - I can be proud - I've known you both for FOREVER!!
Way to Monica.
Congrats! Now we can have another joint graduation ;)
Congratulations Monica!
Post a Comment