Thursday, June 25, 2009

Little Slugger

Ezra had been asking to play basebal for the last few years and since we had taken the year off from soccer, we obliged this year. It has been so much fun. He loves it! His team is doing really well. These are from his second game. Shelby is usually 1st or 3rd base coach. Ezra is looking at him asking, "Should I stay or should I go?" He stayed. Got himself a triple. He even made a double play that game. Caught a fly and threw it to 2nd...2 outs. Woohoo! Couldn't get a picture of that. It happened too fast.

A nice cool drink. Notice the shoes. He could wear his soccer cleats, lot's of kids do, but he loves his converse. He says he can run faster in them.




I know I promised lots of posts, but summer has turned out to be busier than I thought. I always think I will get a break. It is not to be. My friend's grandma is REALLY sick and is in the hospital, so I have been watching her kids and her mom's kids (she fostered and then adopted 4 siblings, very cool). So I'm off.
Tomorrow is the YCL overnighter. I'm going eventhough I don't get to go to Girl's Camp now because Keri graduates that week. They still need me until they find a replacement. SO, as always, I don't think my life will ever not be crazy.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Ezra is so cute! Being busy kind of stinks, huh?

Em said...

What a cutie!