This was my favorite campsite of all.
You know how it says we came from the dust. Jacob came from this dust.
Oops! That shot was for me ;)
Camping along the Green River again. So beautiful!
Since we actually had some spare time on Thursday, even with our hike to the ruins, I wanted to go on a little ride up one of the canyons near by. There were these crazy looking tubers growing in the side of the canyon.
The ride pretty much sucked. I have no idea how Shelby got a picture of me smiling. It must have been on the way out or in before we hit all the sand. We gave up and headed back and Ezra got a bloody nose.
He was still smiling though!
I think this is sunset but it could be sunrise and obviously I'm cooking something.
There were these cool planes that flew right over us and then came down low flying right over the river.
Did you know Chevy Suburbans have built in bike stands?
Goofy Ezra ready for the last day of riding.
Jacob is too cool
Rocking the socks with sandals!
Our Raven friend.
It seems as if he/she followed us from camp to camp but it was probably a different one each time. It would always swoop in as we were leaving scavenging for leftovers. I don't think it had much luck as we were practicing "leave no trace"!!
Now time for the ride out of The White Rim Trail...
No comments:
Post a Comment