Saturday, January 17, 2009

My love

I Love this man!
**He wouldn't let me take a picture of him and I really didn't want to post the booty shot (that's mine), so you get him walking down the hall
I love this place!
Friday night was a great night.
**Also glad Kate and Shelley could come with us!!
And ...I'm going to Girl's Camp.
A little nervous to be working with the big girls. Its been awhile.
I'll be fine if I can remember not to talk to to them like Kindergardeners or Primary Children.
Life is really good right now.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Yay for girls' camp! You'd better practice "Rigabamboo" and "Sipping Cider Through a Straw."

Tiffany said...

Girls' camp will be fun Monica! I miss it actually...but I'm so glad that life is good for you :) Love ya!!

Carla said...

It hasn't been THAT LONG since you worked with the young women. I'm jealous that you get to go to camp! I can't believe Shelby won't let you take his picture for the blog... guys are dorks.

If you haven't already done the computer thing at BC, Devonn said go online, pick your computer with all the cool stuff you want and print it out with the price etc. Then take that print out with you to fill out the paperwork. (Cause you'll need to attach it).

Anonymous said...

Is Karen going too? Girls camp can be so much fun!

Johnsons Away said...

You'll be so great at Girls Camp!! Good luck this semester, just keep praying and working hard and all will work out :)
Love you and miss working with you