Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Intramembranous & Endochondral Ossification

Just fancy words for how bones are formed and what keeps me up past midnight tonight. Someone please tell me I'm not crazy for putting myself through this. Shelby started back to school today. If we make it through this term, we deserve a serious holiday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you going to school to be? A doctor or a nurse?

shmunn said...

I know, I am thinking about just uprooting & being nomads-living off the land, pointing my compass and see where it wants to take me. Nah, nevermind lets suffer it out!!

Johnsons Away said...

I wouldn't mind the nomad thing somedays. having to pay the bills are everything else make you wish you were a kids again. But then of course who wants to miss out on being a parent and a spouse :) good luck this semester, you guys will get through it! :)

Carla said...

Don't you start having second thoughts... I need you here to reassure ME!

When are you bringing Jacob and Ezra over again so you can go on a date? James and Andrew LOVE playing with them. James told me that he likes it when they come over because he can "fight them and they don't cry about it." Plus your boys are just so entertaining!

Carla said...

PS- Shelby what are you majoring in? I done did forgot.

keritew said...

You guys will definitely survive. You always do ;)

Rinez said...

You're my heroes! Keep up the good work!

Tamara Atkin said...

We are going to copy you next year (law school for four years). I do want to be just like you when I grow up. I want to copy and paste your very cool music list. I am so out of it when it comes to music. You shamed me into removing my list all together. The bouncing souls and crazy frog are two that I'd never heard of but really like. My son was rocking out to the gummy bear song, he wouldn't let me turn it off.

Jessica said...

Hi, I just caught up on your last 2 years. I miss you cool, down to earth, nomad WEst coast people and all your Breckenridge shots. Seems though you are doing quite great. When one door closes another has been waiting. I love the bike!!! I think the east coast people would run me off the road.

Em said...

Way to go for putting up with all of this! I'm a wimp, haha. Great job!

Carla said...

A.) You guys need to post something new.

B.) Shelby needs to do his homework for STDV so I can comment on how he spends his time!