This little guy turned eight today. My baby! Turned eight today! He came early just like his brother and those first few weeks all he did was sleep and eat... and then he woke up. Sometime around his due date he woke up and has never stopped. I wish you could see the look on his face in the picture above, eyes wide, looking straight at dad. He was definitely a daddy's boy. When I would have to walk around and nurse him at the same time to get him to sleep, dad could just lay back in the La-z Boy and bounce him.
This picture was too cute. He had bumped his head at preschool and split it open. Not the first scar to be had on his face. He is a crazy boy. He goes and goes and goes and then just stops. Thank goodness! As soon as his head hits the pillow he is out.
This was a patriotic day at school. He planned exactly what he was going to wear. Yes, this is what he picked out. Ezra loves to dress up. He wants a suit so bad. A black one like his dad's.
Ezra loves Star Wars ( its inherited)! Here's one of his presents-Clone Trooper voice changing helmet- just in case you were wondering. His dad couldn't stop playing with it at Target. He was so sweet today. We didn't plan a big party, just family, but this morning he asked if his friend Ian from church could come over. So I called his mom and explained that we're not having a big birthday party so please not to go buy a gift. I wanted to make sure Ezra understood about that and he said "Its not about the presents mom" He really just wanted his friend over. That was also good because we didn't buy him tons of stuff. I'm so glad to have boys who are not like Dudleykins (IF you get that, then cool, if not, go read HP)
So my Clone Trooper will be baptized next month and that is a crazy thing.I love him so much and couldn't imagine my life without him.
He drives us crazy.
He makes us laugh.
He loves to snuggle and still be carried to bed.
He loves music.
I enjoy him so much.
Happy 8th Birthday Ezra!
**Warning-TMI**
Now I think I'm gonna go throw up because I caught Jacob's stomach bug!
3 comments:
Ezra is SO CUTE!!! He's such a funny little goofball too. (I hope you get well soon, being sick is terrible!)
He is SO adorable! I can't believe he's getting so big!!
I can't believe he is 8 now, Monica! I remember hold him as a tiny baby and watching him for you. How I miss those days :( I'm glad you're better though, it is not at all fun wbeing sick! I love you and hope you have a wonderful weekend!! ;)
Post a Comment