So in honor of nie (see post below), I feel I need to keep this blog thing up.
Our first day of school.
3rd grader, Kindergarden teacher, 5th grader
Ezra didn't want a picture by himself, but he ended up in Jacob's looking like he's gonna whack something. He wasn't. Just swinging the stick like a light saber.I love Kindergarden.
Craziness
Shelby's last day of work was today.
Feels like we're jumping off a cliff and we can't see the bottom.
We know we'll be taken care of through this because we prayed and know its the right choice.
Still scary
But so excited
Craziness

4 comments:
It IS crazy and stressful, huh? But so rewarding and fun! Devonn would not be as far as he is if he was still working full time. I can't believe you're teaching kindergarten! If you decide to be become a full time regular teacher, go to Thorner so you can be James's teacher :)
I find that photo very humorous, haha. The one where it seems as though Ezra is going whack Jacob with that stick!
I know you and Shelby will do great in these next few years, and I know that Heavenly Father will help you through it all-as He is helping me right now :) I'm excited for you to be a Kindergarten teacher! You'll have to tell me ALL about it!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Much Love!!!
I know what you mean about feeling like you jumped off a cliff. But what's it that you always tell me? "Things will work out the way they should!" (Or something to that effect.)
In any case, this coming year will definitely be an adventure for all four of you!
Loves!
I didn't know you were going to teach - how exciting. When you know you are guided to a certain decision, it is only to receive a reward greater than could be fathomed! What a neat thing to see unfold in your family.
Post a Comment